Professional Experience

Hello everybody, here I am one more time to talk about my "professional experience". First I want to tell you that my dream jobs when I was a little child with dresses and stuff, was become a veterinarian, but! the times changess all and my ideas about my "dream jobs" evolved while I grow up.2 months before taking the famous PSU, I so confused. Even, I not considered study like an opción, but thereafter, I return to my principal idea, because I bilieved that was I love with all my heart.
Moreover, my experience like veterinary student was really, really great and very funny in most of time, althoug sometimes the university it's a drama with my ethics, but nothing that can not be fixed.

To finish, I want to say that I do not know what kind of job I would like to have... I like minor clinical and farms job and both are so different... Maybe I can have both jobs (:

Weel, that is all for now, be happy an careful.

Thanks form comment :)



One thoughts on “Professional Experience

Con la tecnología de Blogger.