Bolivia.

A little village of Bolivia
I do not like traveling, but I would like visit Bolivia because my friends decide go to this place this summer and I want have a good time with they.
I do not know many things about this country, I just know that is a Latin-American country, right to the north of Chile and I know that is not expensive place to visit and this is enough to plane to go jajajaja
The people say me that the Bolivians are so friendly, they  say me too that in the most village the people like the tourist. Well, that is all that I know about this country, and my new objective is know more about it.
at the moment, I do not like have a large permanence on this place, because a do not know about their life style, I do not know people, I do not nothing about their culture and this do not give me certain about how I have my life on there, so I just prefer go like a tourist.

2 thoughts on “Bolivia.

  1. I would like to trip to Bolovia but I don't have money jaja I hope that you will enjoy your travel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Don´t you like to travel?!! Wou :S

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.