OvejaNegraEnInglés, presentation.

Hello, I'm Francisca Reyes Hoffmann, student of veterinary medicine.
Today I will talk about me... ok, let's go.
I was born in Santiago, Chile, South America. I studied in many schools, but finished the elemntary and high school the at Liceo Nº1 "Javiera Carrera" de Santiago.

I live with my mother, my
stepfather, my little brother and two wonderfull cats (Mufasa And Jelmut) in a little apartament from down town of Santiago.
I spend most part of my time playing video games in PS1, on facebook, reading many books and eating, that are my favorite activities. (I recognize that I'm a lazy person.)

Today I study veterinary, because the love that I feel for the animals it's so big. My objetive is save many lives and live the wild life with the animals that I saved.

OvejaNegraEnInglés.

One thoughts on “OvejaNegraEnInglés, presentation.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.