My Favorite band?

I never in my life have to choose my favorite band or singer, because I like very bands of diferent styles, it's so weird.

I supose that my lovely bands are Chancho En Piedra, Depeche Mode, Soda Stereo, and the cardigans, without an order, simply I like it. I will talk about Chancho En piedra, because they are most near to my life.

Chancho en piedra is a funk chelian band composed for four persons, thye have her birthday number 18º in augoust on 2012, they celebraty this with a big concert in Caupolicán theater. They are a band very familiar band, and they have a few of song very recognizable in the country.

I like this band because their lyrics is closely related to my reality, as it is a band that plays purely Chilean subjects. Moreover, their songs are fun.


My favorite song of Chancho en Piedra is Me vuelvo mono, because they say all that the society tells to you to do and not do and the same time, laughs about it.

It is the video music of "Me vuelvo Mono"


2 thoughts on “My Favorite band?

  1. Oh Chacho en Piedras they remember me a my cousin. He is fans of they. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Chancho en piedra to but I don´t know the new songs I only knew the olds.

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.